Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

This is the Secret

verse 1:
I close my eyes
And I am surrounded
By the beauty of Your love
In pastures green
You make me lie down
And I find Your peace
Totally secure in You
Satisfied by Your sweet truth
Chorus:
This is the secret
And how can I not be in awe
Mystery revealed
And how can I not be overwhelmed
Jesus in me
My heart can’t contain this joy I’ve found
Companion’s with You
All of my days I’ll humbly bow
For You’ve chosen me, to know
The secret of Your glorious love…
verse 2:
Eyes open wide
And all I can see
Are traces of Your majesty
Creation bears witness
We shout Your praises
Inviting all to join in (this dance)
Hear the redeemed, say “I am free”
Hear the song, “He’s chosen me”

-Chan (4 February 2004)

Taken from:

  • Psalm 25: 14 (amp)
14The secret [of the sweet, satisfying companionship] of the Lord have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning.

  • Colossians 1:27
27To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
  • Psalm 23

No comments:

Post a Comment