Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Drunk Reality

completely drunk, drunk completely
com drunk pletely
ob liv ious
the buzz the numbness,
occasionally REALITY (I love you honey!)
bursting IN (Come here Sweetie Pie)
as I float
com Pletey Ob livious to
the Ruth, Truth, Tooth
did I say that Already?
My life, HELLO? My sweety pie is grown?
Swallowing this truth,
I reach instead for another sip
This freedom I think I feel, I float, enjoy
Completely, pletely? Unaware,
of The dungeon I am in.

- Chandre, 2007

*This poem was written when I took part in a group called Word Expo, basically using the weekly words to write something, I used all the words below except goitre (only because I forgot, would have still fit in this poem)
* drunk
* dungeon
* float
* goitre
* swallowing
* truth

No comments:

Post a Comment