Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

A Prayer to my Saviour

19 May 2002 - A Prayer to my Saviour

A great sacrifice, A precious gift
Given by One who’s heart of Love
Has room enough for me

Past hurts and Present fears
Threatening to Cloud my hope and vision
Stumbling as I try to be what You want

Lost faith in people, Grudges gained
The Image of You, fastly fading from me
I ask how much more can I take?

Reminded again of You
All answers, strength and Life in You
How could I forget You?

For what if You too forgot
Decided it was one too many times
And turned Your back on my sins

Your great Love kept me from being consumed
You gave it all for me
You became my Father and I Your Child

Shape me, Oh Lord, in Your Potters Hand
Fill me with your Love, Holiness and Joy
Teach me, and Mould me

I love You Lord, God of My heart
In Your Arms I find my peace
Without You I am lost

Thank You always, My Messiah
You saved me and I am
Eternally grateful

Thankyou

-Chandre

No comments:

Post a Comment