Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday(29th) Invitation Poem

Long after eight..
Possibly two hours late
If you wish to put on weight
Or merely hang with your mate

(Un) Fortunately no wine...
"But Hey aren't you 29!"
This decision is not entirely mine
But Coca Cola should also be fine!?

After Singing and seeking more (at the conference.)
We might be boogying on the floor
Its Ok if you're not rhythmic to the core
Zinzi, out of 10 I bet you'd score me a four!

Or maybe a game of Mafia
Its been so long I can hear some of you cheer!
Whether we play or talk, or just having u guys near
I think the point of my poem is becoming clear

Every year, Christmas in July
There is so much symbolism to this I can tie
25 means grace intesified
A celebration of Grace, is exactly why!

So if you're there on Saturday night
10 till late, this is your invite
Depending on the numbers we may have to club together for daait :)
But lets try and make a way...If you're there I think it will be tight!

Hope you can make a plan
Ladies and Guys be a MAN!
Only this year to party in my 20's I still can
After that, my birthday parties may be banned! (YEAH RIGHT!)

So come on people, gifts not compulsory,
I love you and I hope you love me
Come celebrate and make my 29th birthday crazy!
I'm still here, I'm still blessed, There's Grace what a better reason to Party!
You BETTER BE THERE!
- Chandre (22 July 2009) inviting people to my 29th birthday on 25 July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment