Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Don't Give Up - I hope my life speaks

(there is a story behind this one, (coming soon!) but basically wrote this and it turns out this is what I need to share with someone else...)

Don't Give Up

I hope my life speaks
I hope it gives you a different ending
A different picture
To the one you see

I hope that you see the colour
Even just a glimpse of hope
I hope you will hold on
I hope you know you’ll make it
I did

I hope you’ll let go of the hurt
Let go of the reasons and reasonings
I hope that you’ll know you not alone

I hope you find an ounce of strength
I hope you’ll reach out
I hope you don’t believe the lie
That it’s not worth it

You are more than worth it
You are precious beyond what you can see
You are loved beyond measure
I hope you can see the glimmer of light
Even though ur world is dark
I hope you’ll feel the bit of sun
Even as you drenched in rain

Don’t give up, it’s not worth it
You are more than worth it
I made it and I will not give up on you making it
You can dream
You can hope
You will make it

-chan 11/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment