Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

The daily life of a procrastinating student

The daily life of a procrastinating student (2007)

I cannot concentrate, with an empty stomach
Food makes me become erudite.
A host of words, I have to study
Like a gelatinous salp, I feel inside.

I ran to the kitchen, a few minutes ago
Time ticking on as I procrastinate
A dictionary, encyclopedia and varsity textbooks
I think I'll go and check on my flatmate...

I have now had my fill and socialized
Took an hour of power nap and slept
I think I feel ready to pick up my books
Oh, No, I have only thirty minutes left!

*This poem was written when I took part in a group called Word Expo, basically using the weekly words to write something, I used all the words below
* erudite
* flatmate
* host
* ran
* salp
* stomach
* study

No comments:

Post a Comment