Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

I breathe and I live

Sometimes, Lord You feel so far away
And I feel that I can't pray
And my tears, they are running down my face
And fear seems to overwhelm my faith

chorus:
But into your presence Lord I run
no matter what I feel
Your shadow it hides me, humbles me
and so I kneel
Love always close, Mercy near
You'll never leave
And it's in your presence that I breathe
I breathe and I live

Father, God, You are so faithful...
You say the Word and it stays true...
And while my life goes round and round(& round & round)
You remain the same...

chorus

bridge
One more time, I close my eyes
One more time, You forgive me
And though I fall, I am not fallen
And though I bleed, I will not die

And one more time, You lift me up!
And one more time, You rescue me!
And though I cry, You draw near
And though I weep, I know I'll dance again...

-Chan (Pre2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment