Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Take a breath

Take a breath
Slow down
You’re running way too fast
Hold on
Close your eyes
Hear my breathing
Listen to my voice

Let go
You’re holding on too tight
Your weights are pulling you back
Don’t worry
Take my load
It is easy and gentle
Let me carry you

Put out your hand
And quiet down
And you will feel my palms against yours

I never leave, nor do I sleep
I know your fears.
But if you won’t speak to me
I can’t show you what to do
And if I write the answers down
You wont understand if you don’t read

Trust me, everything will work out.
You just have to take it one step at a time…
Slowly now, there’s so much I still wanna show you, teach you
Aah, I see you are beginning to understand.
All I wanna do is hold you
Look after you
Be with you
Commune with you
Love you
Give you My peace

-Chan (pre 2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment