Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Latest Song - Based on Psalm 1 - 5

FIRST VERSE
I wanna linger in Your presence
I wanna breathe Your holiness
I wanna sing a love song to you
And meet with you…
And meet with you…

CHORUS
When I rise
I lift my eyes to the heavens
When I retire
I’m safe in You alone
When I call
Only you can answer me
When I fall
Only you console me

You’re the song that I sing
You’re the calm in the wind
I worship You….

SECOND VERSE
I wanna reach the heavenlies
I wanna see You face to face
I wanna hear the voice that beckons me
And speak to You
And speak to You

THIRD VERSE
I wanna live a life that pleases You
I wanna follow in your footsteps
I wanna be the child you call me to be
And honour you, and honour you

REPEAT FIRST VERSE?

about (11 November 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment